Quick set-up guide for Meta work accounts
Portal for Business is currently only open to the United States.
Follow the steps below to set up work accounts for your organization. This advice is mainly for IT or other tech admins in your organization.
1. Create your work account
Before you can give other people a work account, you’ll need to create your own work account using your work email address.
When you've done this, it may be worth adding your organization’s name and logo to Admin Center.
2. Add your domain to Admin Center
Verify your domain (or domains) on Admin Center to prove that you own it (or them) and for access to all account management capabilities.
3. Create work accounts for other people in your organization
Learn how to:
- Choose and change how much user information is shown in Admin Center and how to edit this information.
- Give users in your organization a work account either directly on Admin Center or by connecting to a third-party identity provider (IdP) such as Google Workspace or Microsoft Azure.
- Create groups of work accounts to help you manage access to Portal for Business.
4. Enable and manage login