Create your work account
Portal for Business is currently only open to the United States.
Meta work accounts let you use Portal for Business with your work email address so that you do not need to use any personal Meta accounts.
If you want to set up work accounts for your organization, your first task is creating your own work account:
- Go to meta.com/portal/business.
- Scroll down and click Sign up your organization.
- Select your country, then click Get started.
- Portal for Business is currently only open to the United States. If you select a country other than the United States, then you can click to check a box asking us to contact you when Portal for Business becomes available in your country.
- You will be redirected to the work accounts signup page. Review the information and click Get started.
- Enter your work email address, then click Continue.
- We will send a confirmation code to your email. Enter this code in the Confirmation code box and click Continue.
- Enter your full name and create a password, then click Create account.
- Review the information, then click Confirm and connect.
You will now be taken to Admin Center.
After creating your work account, one next step is adding your organization’s name and logo.